humorous keynote speaker, humorous
Have a free cartoon sent to you twice a month
About Mike Moore B.A. M.ed
Humorist - Author - Cartoonist
Born in Sudbury Ont. Canada
* Lived and educated in Sault Ste. Marie Ont. Can.
* Graduate of North Bay Teachers’ College
* B.A. Queen’s University Kingston ON Can.
* M.Ed Niagara University N.Y. Teaching Experience:
* Three years 1963-66 Sault Ste. Marie Ont.
* 1966 - 73 Toronto Ont.
* 1973 - 97 Brantford Ont.
* He has taught in the junior, intermediate and senior divisions.
* Summer extension courses for the Faculty of Education of Brock
* Co-coordinator of Education - Brant County
* Dept. Head - St. John’s College - Brantford Ont
has been involved in providing workshops, seminars and motivational
presentations for groups in business, industry, government, education
and the helping professions for 25 years. All his presentations involve
good content, music, humor and story. Mike recently returned from
Wyoming, Yellowknife, Las Vegas and Medicine Hat where he was the
keynote speaker and facilitator for conferences on education, medicine
Got to Laugh (cartoons for and about teachers)
Mystery (wit and wisdom from a life in progress)
Light Up With Laughter (the humor
and Health connection)
Live, Laugh, Love and Be Happy
(audio CD/ cassette)
Dealing With Difficult People (manual)
Humor in the Workplace (manual)
You’re Not Alone (How to Parent
Teens and Stay Sane)
How to Cope With Difficult People at Work
You Know You're Stressed Out When...
Coping With Toxic Parents (a
teachers’ survival guide)
How to Improve Staff Morale With Humor,
Appreciation and Praise (Special Report)
How to Deliver " Knock ‘Em Dead" Business
Presentations (Special Report)
philosophy can be summed up in these three quotes.
* Laughter makes great
things happen. MM
* If you find something funny search it for hidden truth. G.B. Shaw
* If it feels good to laugh then laugh to feel good. MM
Mike Moore really is a speaker with a difference. He weaves a very
uplifting, fast paced message using threads of humor, enthusiasm, music
and story. Mike believes strongly in the ability of humor, appreciation
and praise to bring about positive changes in the lives of people
speaks to organizations, businesses and professional groups throughout
Canada and the United States on the role of humor in human relations
and human wellness. Mike is the author and illustrator of three
very popular books- Light Up With Laughter, Embracing the
Mystery and You Know You're Stressed Out When...
Laughter Tour Website Award
This is an international award given to websites that make a difference.
Teacher of the Year Award 1991
Brant County Teachers Association
This award is given yearly to the teacher that best represents their
profession in the eyes of their peers and students.
- City T.V. Breakfast Television Toronto ON ( 10 minute segment)
- CBC Windsor ON (10 minute interview)
- CHML Hamilton ON (25 minute interview)
- WPKZ Springfield Mass. U.S.A. ( 15 minute interview)
- CKMS Radio Waterloo University ( 20 minute interview)
- CKPC Radio Brantford( 10 minute interview)
- CKLQ Brandon Manitoba (30 minute interview)
- CKY ( CTV affiliate) Winnipeg Man. ( 5 minute segment)
- TV Ontario guest on Second Opinion ( 30 minute prime time
- The Western Producer ( featured article)
- Renfrew Mercury ( report on my presentation)
- Dini Petty ( radio) (18 minute interview)
- Wibitz Stewart Show KAOI Maui, Hawaii (30 minute interview
"If it feels good to laugh.
Then laugh to feel good!"
on the image to view a larger picture
"Workplace humor increases productivity"
Mike speaking to 1500 teachers in Kitchener/Waterloo Ontario
"Comic Relief, Laughter can promote healing and ease tension"
Timmins Daily Press
"Laughter truly is the best form of medicine"
"Farmers need to look on the funny side of life"
Mike Today at 519-753-0702!